GRACE
Where are
thou Grace?
Where can I find thee?
I know you’re everywhere
My heart yearn for thee
Let not your grip fail
I’m empty without you
You’re so wonderful and gracious
Not made by water beings
Grace! Grace! You aren’t partial
But generous
I need you Grace
Come along with mercy
To rescue my fainting soul
Forsake me not to waste
Get my share from him
That brings you forth
To bless mortal
And be part of my life
My mercy part be renewed
But close my life not to waste
For the life of man isn’t to boast
And don’t leave me to roast
In the fiery furnace of life
I love you grace with mercy
I want to feel your presence
I cherish you Grace with mercy
I adore you with my whole form
Your presence enhanced the beauty of
my life
Depart not from my household
Let not the wild beasts devour
I desire you
both and will
never
Leave you to forsake me for my daint
Till my life expires
I need your Grace
Grace with mercy, come into our
Lives to rescue us from the mess and
Crisis that engulfed the land
For we have derailed
And we cannot continue to sin till
Grace abound
I need your Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment